01. 2013 AHA/ACC/TOS Guideline for the Management of Overweight and Obesity in Adults. Jensen, Ryan, Apovian, Ard et al. Circulation. Nov. 2013.
02. Obesity Algorithm, presented by the Obesity Medicine Association. www.obesityalgorithm.org. 2016 – 2017. Bays HE, Seger JC, Primack C, McCarthy W, Long J, Schmidt SL, Daniel S, et al.
03. Options for basing Reference Intakes (DRIs) on chronic disease endpoints: report from a joint US-/Canadian-sponsored working group. Yetley EA, MacFarlane AJ, Ard JD et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2017.
04. Meal timing and frequency: implications for cardiovascular disease prevention: a scientific statement from American Heart Association. St-Onge MP, Ard J et al. Circulation. 2017.
05. Weight loss and improved metabolic outcomes amongst rural African American women in the Deep South. Outcomes from a community-based randomized trial. Ard JD et al. J Intern Med. 2017.
06. Comparison of an alternative schedule of extended care contacts to a self-directed control: a randomized trial of weight loss maintenance. Dutton GR, Ard J. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2017.
07. A complications-based clinical staging of obesity to guide treatment modality and intensity. Daniel S, Soleymani T, Garvey WT. Current Opinion in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Obesity 2013
08. Weight maintenance: challenges, tools, and strategies for primary care physicians. Soleymani T, Daniel S, Garvey WT. Obesity Reviews (2016).